Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Nights

Well, I am working midnights. I thought I was too old for that, but God has once again proved I was wrong. I can not complain, glad to have the money. Just wondering if it can come a bit easier. The time I get there is right at midnight. The sleep gone and the night short, I finish the morning with a good feeling. There are no suits during the night, just people like me that wish to be left alone to do the best job we can do. Sounds nice doesn't it. Mostly procedural things. Mental Health is a different mentality all together (arar). I work with a decent guy named Brian. This is the first time I think, I've not worked with a feminist. Someone that puts on rock music, but busts doing his job. Its a good feeling. No competition, just a job to do and lets get it done. He's a good guy, however I know that things do change and at this point, he's a good guy. Mary is a nice lady. She was encouraging the first day I met her. She made me feel welcomed and offered herself with any questions I would have had. Is it nights where the normal people are?

No comments: