Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Every on has a Hobby, mine is Fred

Fred Thompson the next possible President for The USA is arriving at Hobbly Airport. I had stirred the chidruns to get ready. We are going to see the great Senator and his entourage. To rest on his laurals would be enough. Oh, I know. His record on, well, the other record, well he stood up and voteddd.....hmmmm, I liked Hunt for Red October. I was somewhat relieved when the grand poo pah of domestic plan poopers alerted the public that a t*%$($ stic threat had been issued. The torahist (a little irony)are making dry runs. I am not sure what that translates into airport security, but I do know it would be quite difficult to get our bohineys in there expecially heading INTO traffic after this loooong midnight shift. Fred will wait.

More rain in the forecast here. Its not even about rain on the news. The gambling is about what percent of rain and the "dew point". Our ditch in the front yard is still unfinished, but this will be the test to ascertain its utility at all. I will get some work out of Danielle on that ditch if we dig in the mud. She enjoys that. I also will get work from her because, pretty soon I'm going to announce that I purchased some very sought after tickets for the Ally & AJ concert this weekend. When we asked for back stage passes, they looked at us and asked who our "entourage" was? We were the AjAlly and bup (back up) singers. I was to do a skit acting like Allys father and have her look at her watch. The almost did not give us the grass seats. They call them grass seats, well, there is more to that later. Well, I'm off a nighter getting sleepy.

No comments: